Thursday, July 14, 2016

How Can a 10 Year Old Have Administrator Access to Your Fortified Windows 8 and 10 Computer

Hello there. I have been a bit busy working and on-side projects so I would like to share with you some old work I have done before which I haven't shared on my Blog.  Even though I have done a similar video with Windows 7.  This shows that the principle of this flaw does not rely on software but in the design of it.  Since Micro$oft is too busy fixing more "relevant" bugs, I am posting this only for educational purposes.  I am not responsible nor condone illegal acts.


Now, watch and enjoy!

Windows 8:




Windows 10:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are a goldmine which flourishes within our ever-changing society. Please, post your ideas, constructive feedbacks and clarifications here: